The “What Do We Do Now? Metal Arts in a Post-COVID World” survey emerged from a grassroots collective of metal arts instructors seeking to better understand the challenges facing those of us teaching amidst the evolving COVID pandemic….[Read More]
About the Respondents
The survey represents the input from 425 metal arts educators and administrators from 16 countries worldwide. More than half have been working in metal for 20+ years. The group includes self-described Educator/Teachers, Artists, Designers, Sculptors, Blacksmiths, Jewelers, Bladesmiths, and more, who have been teaching metal arts in private studios, art schools, public schools, and university settings.
- Overview Results Report – This has high level results about all aspects of the survey.
- Basic Respondent Stats Sub Report – This pulls out just the core “describe who responded” data
- Studio/School Key Learnings Report – This is a report geared towards opening up discussions between educators and studios/schools about needs and challenges
- Marketing and Promoting Sub Report – This pulls out key metrics about communication methods currently used by respondents
- Deep Dive: Instructor Barriers to Teaching Metals Online Report – This looks more deeply at the Barriers to Teaching question, pivoting and dividing some of the results by years of teaching experience, age of students, or high school, college, and graduate teacher responses