The information provided by our survey is not intended to mandate next steps – it is meant to encourage ongoing discussion about the continuing growth and evolution of metal arts education. Here are some areas we think it may help with:
- Grant seeking for instructors
- Grant seeking for schools/studios
- Who provides the technology – teachers or schools?
- Changing payment models between schools and teachers
- Who provides training on the technology – for students, for teachers?
- What can be done to provide tools to remote students (loans, rental kits, etc.)
- How should class promotion be evolving for online classes?
…let us know what other conversations these results drive in your organization!